Taxi in North Camp Train Station?
North Camp Station Taxis?
If you are ariving in North Camp train station anytime of the day, it's best to book your taxi service in advance. There is no taxi rank in this station so most likely, you will be waiting from 15 minutes if you don't pre-booked your taxi service. Dinez Taxis and Airport Transfers provides 24 hours taxi service in North Camp train station. Going to BAE? The Hub? Frimley Hospital? SIEMENS?
We set a fixed taxi fare from North Camp, Ash and Ash Vale train stations as these stations are considered as out of area, Guildford Borough council controls these stations, however, taxi companies from Guildford do not or rarely operates in these areas due to the proximity and lack of taxi business, the taxi drivers from Guildford prefers to stay in Guildford town areas.
TAXI TO GATWICK AIRPORT NORTH and SOUTH terminals
If you are traveling to Gatwick airport in either north or south terminals, it will be helpful to check the train times as when the train is running late and you are going to Gatwick airport, the taxi fare to Gatwick airport will be from £90 to £100 depending on the time of the day.
North Camp Train Station
Click for LIVE DEPARTURES and Arrivals and set up a disruption alert
North camp train station is located near the boarder of Farnborough, Frimley and Ash Vale. There is no taxi rank in this station so, if you are planning to travel via North Camp train station (inbound or outbound travel) then, it's for your interest to book your taxi service in advance.
North Camp Train Station address
Lynchford Road, Ash Vale
Hampshire GU12 5QA
Lost Property, Customer Services
For lost properties and customer services centre call 03457 000 125 from 0700 - 2200 hours everyday.
Rail Replacement Service Location
When there's a rail replacment service in North Camp train station, the bus will be in front of The Old Ford public house.
FREQUENCY OF TRAIN SCHEDULES
The best way to find out for the train schedules is to go to the website of National Rail Enquiries. The website will give you wealth of informations including ameneties etc.
AMENETIES IN NORTH CAMP TRAIN STATION
- 24 Hours Car Parking - there are few spaces for car parking on the side of the road within the station premises run by APCOA.
The 62 cars parking area could be found in the Guildford platform. If
you are using a wheelchair, you may need an assistance so please
at 0845 165 2030 (parking is FREE for valid blue badge holders).
Daily rate will be £2.50
Weekly rate is £12.50
Monthly rate will be for the price of £41.50
3 Monthly rate is calculated at £123.00
Annual train rate is £421.00
- CCTV coverage - North camp train station is using a CCTV camera
- Sheltered cycle storage - there is a storage for cycle of upto 34 spaces, note that cycles can be carried on the trains free of charge however, restrictions apply so better check it ahead of time.
- Accessible taxis - book your taxi service in North camp train station
in advance for wheelchair accessed vehicles. Dinez Taxis and Airport
Transfers are highly reliable taxi service, they will communicate with
you all throughout so you you have nothing to worry about.
- Airport link - if you are going to Heathrow airport, change at Reading and Gatwick links and Bristol Temple Meads for Bristol Airport. Changes at Hayes for the Heathrow airport connect service.
- There is NO ATM machine in this station
- Payphone could be operated using cards and coins
- Sadly, there is NO TOILET! (Tip: Use the nearest pub which is The Old Trafford loated next door)
- Again, sadly, there is NO WAITING ROOMS, that's why it's highly recommended to book your taxi service in advance.
- RAMP for train access is available
- The nearest train station with better and more facilities is Farnborough Train Station.
BUYING YOUR TRAIN TICKET AND COLLECTING
There is a ticket office in North Camp train station on platform 2 which opens at 0630-1300 hours Monday to Friday and 0700-1300 hours during Saturdays and they are closed during Sundays. For those who need induction loop, this train station offers it. Tickets could be issued in the installed ticket machine. If you bought your ticket in advance, you could collect it via the ticket machine. Smartcards issuance, top-up or validators are not available at North Camp trains station. IMPORTANT: PENALTIES APPLIES for First Great Western